Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Scott M Peterson has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Scott M Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Peterson is amazing. He spends time with you and makes sure all of your questions are answered. He just has a warm and kind demeanor both in the office and in the hospital after I delivered. A very knowledgeable doctor with an incredible bedside manner...a combination that unfortunately is very hard to find elsewhere. I moved out of state recently and have struggled to find anything close. If you are a patient of Dr. Peterson's, don't leave!
I would like to thank Dr. Peterson. I am a former patient of his, I would like to say that he is one of the best OB/GYN I have had the pleasure to have and take care of my prenatal needs. He listened to my concerns as at that time it was 20 yrs and 10 days from the birth of my oldest child and he put my fears to rest about everything that had changed from when I had him and his brother
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Scott M Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBronson Family Practice & Ob/Gyn Associates, 3300 W Centre Ave, Portage, MI
Dr. Scott M Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.