Dr. Scott W Mack Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott W Mack?

Nice guy, but dismissive

Having had gynecological issues for most of my adult life (I'm 48), I am very well aware of my body, how it feels, and when something is "off" in the uterine area. I went to Dr. Mack for a follow up about 8 months after having a UFE, due to returning symptoms. I only saw this doctor because my regular one had moved out of town, and my options were limited. My complaints included lower back pain, likely due to uterine swelling or possible regrowth of tumors, but Dr. Mack was highly dismissive of this pain, saying "it's probably just back pain, which happens as you get older." He didn't seem to take into account that it affects my quality of life with my partner, the fact that there is still a mass in my uterus after obtaining US images, or that I'm in general discomfort. Perhaps it is not as relevant to him because I am not completely debilitated by this pain, but I have a very high pain threshold, so if I complain, it's likely worse than average pain. My general rule of thumb used to be that I would not visit with a male GYN (I have found most of them dismissive, unempathetic, and generally pretty rough-handed during exams), and from now on I will return to that rule.

Disappointed

Poor attitude. He was very upset that my son was due at 3am. He arrived at Washington hospital in Fremont very moody. Wish I’d shopped around for a different doctor.

Absolutely poor bedside manner! And, does unnecessary procuedures in child birth!

Dr. Scott W Mack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longmont, CO.