Dr. Scott Manthei Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott Manthei?

Arrogant and rude

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Scheduled an appointment with Dr. Manthei to check out my sinus problems,extreme burning sensation inside the nasal passages. Had to wait a couple weeks. When I was finally called in the nurse practitioner saw me. Never saw Manthei. After a scan I went back. Manthei came in, no hello just started asking me what drugs I was doing. I’m 67 years old and never did drugs. He said I had a hole in my septum. Said he could “shove” some plastic up there when my cancer was in remission. He left. I asked if they could fix it and they said come back in 3 months. He didn’t ask who my cancer Dr was to see if it was ok to fix my problem. In the meantime I have to suffer with both conditions. I spoke to my cancer Dr and he said no problem. I will check out other Dr’s and drop this rude, uncaring, egotistical jerk.

Excellent

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I've seen Dr. Manthei for 2 separate issues, one being over a year of visits/surgery. He never rushes an appointment and is very thorough. He always reads films himself and caught something important the radiologist missed completely. The same goes for the audiology staff. The staff is polite and patient. I highly recommend him and his office.

Deviated septum surgery

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I've had trouble breathing since I had a pretty deviated septum. He says surgery and turbinates reduction and I say lets do it. Right after the surgery I see my septum is still very deviated inside. I go there and tell him that and I could breathe ( now its a year) and he say allergies. I went to take allergy test to a good immunologist and he says aren't that bad. So this time I find a very good ENT dr and he say septum is very still deviated. I could't accept that I was having more problem than before I now have chronic sinusitis, something I didn't have before. So I go to another very good rated Ent, and he says the same thing( Who did your surgery?) Both drs couldn't believe how deviated the septum was after a septoplasty. Now thanks to him I have to have another septoplasty and a sinus surgery that I didn't need!!! Plus i do'nt know if sinus surgery will work because things got screwed up before. Thanks a lot Dr Manthei

Best ENT in Vegas

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Dr. Manthei is the best ENT in this city !! I am so thankful he was able to accurately diagnose and treat my son quickly. Office staff went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations in treating us with the upmost care and compassion.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Scott Manthei. I had a deviated septum and had to get rhino plasty. He did an amazing job! The most important thing is that I can finally breathe again! He also removed my tonsils as well since they were infected and incurable. He really tried to fix my tonsils but no matter what I took they were just not getting better. He isn't the type of doctor that wants to get the most out of you since you have insurance. He truly cares, and wants the best solution for your problems. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him, I have also been doing the allergy shot treatments and they have worked phenomenal!

Highly recommend

Posted on September 13th, 2011

My husband and son have both seen Dr. Manthei and their experiences were excellent. He's always been very inquisitive and has taken a lot of time to fully understand their issues and make the proper diagnosis and treatments. We have to had to wait too long for some of our afternoon appts. so I would suggest making an appt. with him in the morning. I definitely recommend him.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He saved me! I've been to countless doctors in the last 10 to 12 years and no one has helped. dr. Manthei has stuck it out with me for the last 6 weeks until I could get a completely clean bill of health. He a fighter for his patients. His bedside manor and his caring is unmatched and his humor is what has kept me going through all this. He is a valuable human being... and it takes a lot to get a great rating from me.

Dr Manthei and turbinates reduction

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr manthei told me he was going to slightly reduce my turbinates and ended up cutting them out. i have problems with the dryness and breathing now. He was very defensive and refuses to accept that he made an error. DONT BE SEEN BY THIS MAN OR DO ANY SURGERY. I regret it dearly.

Posted on October 6th, 2017