Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred S Marotti
Dr. Alfred S Marotti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Marotti is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock and Arkansas Heart Hospital. Dr. Marotti has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred S Marotti has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Marotti did my thyroid surgery several years ago. Surgical line disappeared in less than a year. Was kind compassionate and committed. He had grandson as a patient last year. Spent quality time with the family. Detail oriented. He has not changed. Tried to get him for an upcoming procedure but no immediate openings. I will trust him with any family member or friend. He is a God sent Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Marotti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Alfred S Marotti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Clinic Of Central Ar, 9500 Kanis Rd Ste 501, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred S Marotti in this video.
Dr. Alfred S Marotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.