Have you seen Dr. Scott E Marwin?

complicated total right hip replacement of 21+years

observation and doesn't rush into surgery

Crippled me. Left me with foot drop and neuropathy after surgery. Sent me on to other doctors when he could do nothing.

First surgery ever extremely satisfied

63 days after total knee replacement played 18 holes of golf!! I'm 51 years old 250lbs and at 90degrees already. everyone made my experience very pleasant. Could not be happier

Horrible Doctor. Very poor follow up............

You may have to wait a while to get in to see him, but he is worth the wait. There is usually a wait because he will talk to you as long as you need, until you are comfortable with your treatment plan. He truly cares about his patients.

Both knees replaced. Awesome dr !

The Man, the myth and the legend

He is absolutely the best doctor and surgeon in the land. He is the coolest person ever and ever. I would trust him with my heart in his hands.

I thank god i found Dr. marwin as he fixed a big mistake my.original doctor made when it came to my left knee. And if you have to wait to see him, let me tell you the wait is well worth it.

Very supportive and very professional.

Dr. Marwin was professional and thorough. He spent 30 minutes with me discussing my hip problem and the various options for fixing it. I came to see him about hip resurfacing, and he pointed out the benefits and the risks, the pluses and minuses. He answered each of my questions completely; I never felt rushed. I'm very glad I met with Dr. Marwin.

Finally Got Some Help!

I love Dr. Marwin! I had at least 6 previous surgeries, prior to meeting him and consider myself lucky to have had Marwin take my case. I appreciate his candor, honestly, and he never makes me feel rushed. He answers all questions, doesn't beat around the bush, and truly takes the proper steps to make sure what's going on with your knee before he opens you. Surgery has no guarantees...I knew my risks going in. But I have to say, after 30 years of knee issues, I feel blessed to have found Dr. Marwin and his staff. Having a sense of humor and sarcasm myself ,I appreciate his sense of humor--however, I've been able to listen to him deal with elderly patients, more seriously ill patients, etc., and I have to say, he really nearly brought tears to my eyes with his level of sensitivity with other patients. He does NOT push to cut you. He knows these are serious, life-altering decisions and he allows YOU to make an informed decision. I really respect and appreciate his work. If it weren't for him, quite frankly, I would not be walking.

Lack of Compassiodign

Dr. Marwin might be a good surgeon, but his bedside manner is left to be desired for. His office staff is rude and non accommodating to his clients. It takes months to get an appointment, even if it is an emergency. Once you get there you need to wait over an hour to see him. But, the worse part is that when needed outside of the office he would not return phone calls or cooperate with an outside hospital. My poor mother had a life threatening infection and he ignored it and furthermore ignored our phone calls and doctors phone calls after a two year relationship and previous surgery he did. Somewhere he lost his compassion and respect for his clients. I am utterly disgusted on his actions. He should be help accountable for how he treats his patients. After two months in a hospital we are finally getting help from a different doc. Two months he ignored her. Unbelievable!

Dr. Scott E Marwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbury, NY.