- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Matz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott T Matz has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Scott T Matz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott T Matz
Dr. Matz graduated from the University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine in 2008. He works in Urbana, IL and specializes in Urology. Dr. Matz is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital.