Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott W Mckinstry
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mckinstry is affiliated with Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
If I could give a -1.0 star, I would. This doctor doesn't know what he is doing or passes the patient's problems to another doctor, so he doesn't have to deal with them. During the whole appointment time he didn't seem like he wanted to there with him patient. Maybe he should find another profession where you can treat people with courtesy, respect, and dignity. Find another doctor ASAP. A doctor that actually cares about the patient.
Dr. Mckinstry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Thomas Hospital
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates, 1521 S Staples St Ste 700, Corpus Christi, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott W Mckinstry in this video.
Dr. Scott W Mckinstry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.