Dr. Scott M Mcclintick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Mcclintick?

Can't rate accurate diagnosis haven't healed yet to see if I am better.

His whole demeanor changed toward helping my daughter after finding out I'm a smoker. He left our consultation about her tubes to answer his cell phone before my questions and never saw him again. The nurse appologized for him but she never should of had to. I would not recommend him to any family that has a smoker in it.

Neck and Head Surgery

Dr. McClintick did surgery on my daddy. He did a radical dissection of the facial and neck. This surgery lasted over 8 hours. I cannot tell you the times we were constantly updated during his surgery. Dr. McClintock, unfortunately was unable to save my daddy. He did give my daddy some extra time, in which he may not have otherwise had, to spend with his family. His compassion goes well beyond that of any other doctor. The communication between doctor and patient was understanding, compassionate, caring and gentle. He never talked "over" us or "at us"like many doctors do. Dr. McClintick is a wonderful doctor who expresses feelings for you and your medical situation. His expertise, compassion, and patience exceed that of all others I have dealt with in the medical professional.