Dr. Scott A Mccune Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Mccune?

He is very caring. He is sharp and diagnosed a potential deadly aneurism in my step-father. He has always been extremely personable and listen well. Medicine has been much more cumbersome with medical complaints and issues being enters digitally in real time but he still is gracious, friendly and helpful. He's been my Dr. for 20 years and takes care of most of my family and I highly recommend him.

Highly suggest

My father being a doctor, I was used to always having a highly rated doc growing up. Before I met Dr McCune, I never felt that way here in NC in the 20 yrs I lived here. FINALLY !! He obviously cares about his patients and always goes the extra mile to listen and follow up. He seems very intuitive about the body and I trust his diagnosis abilities. His intelligence is obviously high, but his bedside manner is excellent. ( UNUSUAL for a doctor to have both ) Would recommend to everyone. ( as long as it doesn't inhibit my ability to get an appt...lol )

The Best Doctor

There is no better doctor out there that I know of. I have lived in 4 different states in my lifetime and over 20 cities. Never have met someone with such knowledge and compassion. He is right on target.