Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W S Mcdougal
Dr. W S Mcdougal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Urology. Dr. Mcdougal is affiliated with Cambridge Hospital and Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. Dr. Mcdougal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. W S Mcdougal has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. W S Mcdougal has the following 28 expertise
- Male Genital Disesases
- Prostate Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Kidney Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Bladder Issues
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Interventional Radiography
- Urologic Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mcdougal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1968
University Hospital Health System
Dr. W S Mcdougal accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. W S Mcdougal in this video.
Dr. W S Mcdougal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.