Dr. Scott T Mcfarland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott T Mcfarland?

Words can't describe how happy I am.

I had lasik surgery done about two months ago, Dr. McFarland was my surgeon. He was very easy to talk to, explained everything in great detail. I at no point in time felt uncomfortable or uneasy about any part of the procedure. I was able to study everything down to the type of laser that would be used during my procedure. I cried after my eye surgery out of happiness, where all optometrist told me it wasn't possible he made it possible for me to see as well as I do now. I can't thank him enough for what he's given me. :) Thank you Scott McFarland!

Changed my life!

Dr. McFarland performed my lasik surgery almost 10 years ago when he was at Kaiser. My vision had been terrible since I was a kid. My rx was so heavy that glasses would give me a headache. I had dry eyes and couldn't tolerate contacts as I got older. My surgery was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I have not had a single problem with my vision since lasik. Dr. F was very kind, conscientious, and dedicated. He did a beautiful job and I am forever grateful!

Dr. Scott T Mcfarland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, CA.