Dr. Scott E Mcguire Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Mcguire?

A great Experience

Dr. Mcguire Is one of the best Doctors I have had to visit here in the last recent months . First time ever going in to have a Colonoscopy and he made any of my fears about it go away. And was very good at explaining everything to me I needed to know before and after the Procedure.

He is very precise. makes sure I know everything I need to know about my health. I will always use this facility.

Never met a Dr. like this

I went for a consultation. He was short, condescending, did not appear to want any questions asked. Why would I go to a Dr. like this? I chose to leave and go elsewhere.

Wonderful Doctor

I like Dr. Mcguire as he has been very dedicated and professional to slove my problem. He even came to the Hospital on Easter Sunday to talk to me about tests and treatment. He explains everything so that a layman like me can understand. He is an asset to the Heartland Health System. I know I'm in good hands with Dr Mcguire and he follows up to make sure I will get well.

A little unprofessional

The way he talks to his staff is very unprofessional. He never smiles. It just really appears as though he doesn't like his job.

Dr. Scott E Mcguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.