Dr. Scott A Mclean Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Mclean?

Merkel cell carcinoma

I researched the best place for care of this aggressive, fast spreading skin cancer. University of Michigan has a dedicated multidisciplinary program and sees between 80 to 100 patients a year. I met with a dermatologist, oncologist , and Dr. McClean who was my surgeon.. Dr. MCLean is board certified in head and neck and plastic surgery. He removed the tumor on my nostril with wide margins, removed lymph nodes in my neck for biopsy. What a genuine caring, kind doctor. He explained the whole process to me prior to the biopsy. When the pathology came back with clear lymph nodes and the cancer had not spread beyond the tumor, he was just if not more delighted than me. Dr. McLean performed the reconstruction surgery and the results are magnificent. This is the doctor you want and the hospital to go to for this type of skin cancer.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Dr. Scott A Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.