Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr. continues to write scripts for pain medication helter skelter! My son has been on a pain script for 5 yrs from this Dr ! These pills are ruining his life.... marriage fell apart..... his siblings won't have anything to do with him.... just a mess. I feel these pill pushing Drs. need to be held responsible and should have to help pay for rehab. Who's with me?
I have been going to Dr. McPhilimy for several years now and he is absolutely the best Dr. around. He spends time with me and takes care of whatever problem I am having. I have seen many Dr.s over the years and not one of them compares to the care I get from Dr. McPhilimy. If you are looking for a Dr. you can trust and feel totally comfortable with, I highly recommend him. His staff are top notch too.
22 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYale Community Based Outpatient Clinic, 7470 Brockway Rd, Brockway, MI
Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockway, MI.