Have you seen Dr. Scott R Meisel?

Excellent Care Provided

From my first conversation with Dt Meisel I knew he was genuine and would do what he could to help my mother. He along with the other doctors on his surgical team literally saved her life. He was compassionate and informative during the entire process. He provide transparency regarding what should be expected during and after the extremely complicated procedure she underwent. Dr. Meisel let me know he would treat my mother as if she were his mother and he has done so from day one. He was loving and kind towards my entire family especially my mother. For that we are grateful. Thank you Dr Meisel!

Dr Meisel treated me in NY, told me I had hemmroids when I actually had rectal cancer! I am not alive today because of him!

Dr Meisel saved my life when I had a gangrene gas bladder ready to become sepsis. I had poison in my body.

great work

Dr. misel is a kind and skillful surgeon, and pleased with the way he has handled my hospital stay and procedures.

Dr. Scott R Meisel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.