Dr. Scott Mellum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Mellum?

Posted on August 6th, 2016

I was almost 30 weeks pregnant when I went to Enloe for a returning and worsening kidney infection that he diagnosed me with my last visit. This time my pain is 5 times worse I can barely walk without hunching over in pain and he says it's not serious? He even felt where the pain was in the same spot as the last visit and said it must be my bladder. Yet my urine specimen showed no trace of a UTI. He names off the medications I'm allergic to then says he'll prescribe me something completely different that I am not allergic to. Three times a relative of mine went to my pharmacy to get my prescriptions that I should be taking FOUR times a day and the third time there to pick up my prescription they pharmacist says to call the hospital because Im allergic to the medication ordered? Now it's been my fourth day without medication thinking I would have had it by now and I've collapsed twice. Sorry my opinion is not very high right now.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Scott Mellum is an excellent Dr!!!

compassionate physician

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I was lucky enough to get a referral for Dr. Mellum from a friend. He took me on as a new patient that was 5weeks pregnant. I unfortunately had a miscarriage but he and his nurse were amazingly supportative and informative. I ended up having further complications when my quantitative hcg hormones weren't decreasing and it led to an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Mellum and the enloe staff made sure I was comfortable and aware of the procedure that was going to be done. Unfortunately, I lost my left fallopian tube but if it wasn't for dr Mellums concern and guinuine care than it could have been worse. He makes you feel comfortable and actually listens. He has amazing bed side manor. I will continue seeing him for as long as I am a chico resident and he is still working. I highly recommend him.

He's fantastic

Posted on July 15th, 2014

He's a fantastic doctor. He and his staff is very friendly. As a result he is in high demand so scheduling is sometimes difficult but he is worth it.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr Mellum was wonderful! He is very professional, thorough and listens to you. He is very calm and collective, and although we had no emergencies with our pregnancy/delivery, he seems like he would be cool under pressure. No complaints about our experience with him.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I was taking care by Dr. Mellum during my pregnancy until delivery the baby for both my kids back in 2000 and 2001. As a foreigner who came from Indonesia, I found him very friendly and has a very excellent communication and knowlege, comforting in calm way during the delivery. I thank you Dr. Mellum for his special care for me and my two babies. Hope he can read this message from one of his patient in Indonesia. I recommend new mommies around Chico area to see him. His staff in the clinic also two thumbs up. Excellent hospitality. GBU Dr. Mellum.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Mellum deliver my son in 2003. He made quick and life saving decisions for our baby. Our lives could have had a very different outcome if it were not for him. He also went above and beyond to follow up with us and offer supportive measures when problems were identified down the road.

Not Happy

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Scott Mellum is the last doctor in the universe I would recommend, our result was tragic.

Nothing bad to say about this man

Posted on July 11th, 2011

-My wife's doctor-excellent bedside manner-wonderful doctor-very kind person-wouldn't want anyone else seeing my wife-Anyone who speaks poorly of him probably doesn't like very many people!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I came to Dr. Mellum after all my kids had been born because I needed help with hormone control. I had been going to a midwife and they would never address the problem. Dr. Mellum addressed it immediately and told me my iron level was way too low and HE CALLED ME AT HOME!! I was VERY impressed!! That was about 10-15 years ago and have been going to Dr. Mellum ever since.

WORST EXPERIENCE

Posted on April 12th, 2011

The staff was so rude and snotty. I was extremely unimpressed and have never felt more disrespected in my life.

No one tops DR. MELLUM!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

I have had Dr. Mellum since 2006 when i was pregnant with my first. I am not the easiest patient so have (I can't handle pain) but dr mellum is so comforting and does everything he can to make things as easy as possible. He also delivered my second child. I can't imagine there being a better doctor out there!!Dr. Mellum's staff are pretty amazing too. They are so sweet and sensitive to the needs of their patients. Over all they all are AMAZING!!!