Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott F Menolascino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
This man saved my life...TWICE! The first time he found a brain tumor that 25 years of doctors failed to find. All based on the face that I was having headaches and passed out. He played a hunch and found it. It was removed shortly after and I have had no further problems. The second time was when he diagnosed septic bursitis in my knee. Another doctor ya examined me, stuck a needle in my knee and said I was fine. While at the hospital, I stopped to thank Doctor Meno for saving my life (as I often do) and he asked if he could look at my knee. He also stuck a needle in my knee, but he actually got it into the bursa sack and pulled out a syringe full of thick, green puss. Sure enough I had a raging infection in my knee. If it had gotten into my bloodstream, it could have caused all kinds of problems up to and in luring death. I love this man and would do anything for him! Hands down, the best doctor I have ever known. I only wish he had private office hours so he could be my primary care physician. If you are reading this Doctor Meno, thank you again for all you have done for me and my family. We all love you!
23 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Scott F Menolascino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Nebraska Western IA Healthcare System, 4101 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, NE
Dr. Scott F Menolascino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.