Dr. Scott Mercola Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott Mercola?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Dr Mercola has been my childrens' doctor for the past 4 1/2 years. We have had nothing but positive experiences with him and his office staff. He has been very caring and attentive when we needed his care and advice. My children have come to like him and enjoy their visits with him. He seems genuinely interested in the children and how they feel and what they have to say. I expect to stay with him as long as my children need a pediatrician.

A True Partner In Making Us A Better Family

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Mercola has been a valuable partner in the care and development of my entire family. He has helped us to be better parents, putting us at ease with actionable responses to our concerns, as well as making us feel (including our children) that he is a concerned and compassionate friend. I like that he makes talks directly to the kids, making them feel important, empowered and confident. I never feel rushed during a visit. In fact, we always feel like he is delighted to see US! He is quick to respond to any of our issues of concern and has earned our trust in his recommendations and decisions. The office staff is equally friendly and accommodating. We get quick responses to calls and appointments. Dr. Mercola will always be a positive and comforting part of our childhood memories.

Would highly recommend

Posted on January 25th, 2012

River Forest Pediatrics is a great practice. Everyone is warm and caring. Dr Mercola is thorough and answers every question I have no matter how long it takes. The office is clean and nicely decorated.

Good doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mercola a little over a year now, very satisfied. Great doctor. Spends time with me. Front desk guy rather short on the phone when scheduling but other than that have never had any problem.

Highly Recommended

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Great Doctor! Very Caring, spends a lot of time answering all of my questions. Sometimes as a new parent you wonder if your question sounds silly, but you never feel like that at this office. Amazing nurses, super nice! What I like most is that Dr. Mercola adapts to my parenting style and works with me. You will not be disappointed!

Great MD

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Doctor Mercola has been my Kids doctor for over 5 years and we love him. He spends plenty of time with us, relates well to both me and my kids, has excellent bedside manner and is vey knowledgeable. i would reccommend him highly!

Excellent overall experience

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I have seen Dr Mercola since my 1st child was born 8 years ago. He now sees all of 3 of my children. He has been great with my kids and with me. His bedside manner is excellent, His staff is friendly and follow up has been great the few times we needed it. I highly reccommend Dr mercola

Great for routine care

Posted on August 24th, 2010

My child had a rare skin condition. It was very painful. Nothing that was prescribed worked. Condition only worsened after prescription were applied. No follow up after my visits from the office. I had to think out of the box, and treat it myself. I am not a doctor, and I felt terrible during that time. However, he was great for a routine care, and for treatment of common childhood diseases.

An excellent pediatrician

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Dr. Mercola has taken care of my two daughters since the day they were born. (I will admit I picked his name off a list while in the hospital after giving birth to my oldest) He has not let me done sense. He has an excellent manner with my kids and is open and honest with me. If I only have one kid with me he remembers the other and asks how she is doing. He approaches medicine like a parent would. I love having that point of view from him.

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2009

Dr. Mercola was my son's doctor since he was born. He has always provided excellent care, his staff are great, office is organized and efficient, great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 18th, 2017