Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
1405 NW Church St
Leon, IA 50144
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Lost and Found
Self-verified patient of Scott M Mial - Posted on March 12th, 2013
Dr. Scott Mial is the best doctor I have had yet. He actually takes time to try understand what is truly wrong or the problem. Most doctors are quick to prescribe medication. I had left him as a doctor because I moved out of the area approximately 8 yrs. ago. I am truly dissatisfied with doctor's I have had after him. I really use him as a measuring tool for quality in a doctor I seek out. To be honest I goggled his name to see if he still practiced in the same location because despite the traveling distance, I want to return to him as a patient.
Self-verified patient of Scott M Mial - Posted on January 27th, 2011
Dr. Mial is in a league all his own. Although I am middle-aged and have seen more doctors than I can remember, I have never experienced the level of care that I received from Dr. Mial. His bedside manner is superb, but even more exceptional is his concern in hearing the whole story, looking at the problem from every possible angle, and continuing to track down answers until a suitable one is found. His concern is for the whole person, each person, at every visit. In short, he genuinely cares and you can't escape noticing that he is probably taking your problems more seriously than even yourself. I can't rate him highly enough!
Dr. Scott Mial
Self-verified patient of Scott M Mial - Posted on November 16th, 2010
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Scott M Mial Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Scott M Mial's office for more information.
1405 NW Church St Leon, IA 50144
Locations & Directions, ,
Scott M Mial is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leon, IA.