Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Mimms MD
Dr. Scott Mimms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Noblesville, IN (and 1 other location). His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mimms is affiliated with Clarian North Medical Center, IU Medical Group and IU Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Mimms has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott Mimms has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Scott Mimms has the following 1 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott Mimms - Posted on February 15th, 2015
Dr. Mimms is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian North Medical Center
IU Medical Group
Dr. Scott Mimms Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott Mimms's office for more information.
6470 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis, IN : (317) 598-0094
7250 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis, IN : (317) 621-5673
9700 E 146th St Noblesville, IN : (317) 621-2500
545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis, IN : (317) 278-1018
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Mimms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.