Dr. Scott H Monen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott H Monen?

Great Doctor

My child and I had a great experience with Dr. Monen. He was thoughtful, smart, very communicative and knows exactly how to deal with children with special needs. He explained to my autistic son exactly how to prevent a situation from happening again (which as a parent, you probably realize my son did not want to hear from me). He was very patient. I was pretty amazed by the experience and tried to rate Dr. Monen on my iPhone just after the procedure. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T USE THIS SITE FROM AN IPHONE unless it's just to read reviews. The stars were difficult to select, and it did not give me a second chance to correct my accidental low star rating. I almost called the site since I felt so terrible but figured I wouldn't get far. So, I decided to just rate Dr. Monen from my computer instead. This doctor is an exceptionally smart man, and I would recommend him to any patient looking for help in his field.

Dr. Monen is a fantastic physician who met with me and did a superb job. His staff are friendly and courteous. Excellent bedside manner and we even talked about our passion for vintage BMW 2002s.