Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott G Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Moore has been my daughter's doctor for 8 years. He has ALWAYS taken the time to treat her as a unique individual and accommodate her special needs. He ALWAYS takes time to answer questions and explain options. Unlike most of the medical establishment, he is more concerned about the well-being of his patients than about profit. Winchester is lucky to have such an intelligent and ethical medical practitioner!!!!
I don't believe you can find a more sincere physician. I am, more often than not, irritated with the office staff. Pleasant enough but terrible about doing as they say. If you want something done you have to stay on top of them and even then it's really slow and / or incomplete. Friendly will only get a business so far.
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dayton Community Family Medicine Residency Program
Dr. Scott G Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrewton Medical Center, 1121 Belleville Ave, Brewton, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott G Moore in this video.
Dr. Scott G Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brewton, AL.