Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin S Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
Horrible experience with this dr. He is not friendly not caring. He's all about the money and nothing else. Doesn't try to resolve any issues with the patient he always looks for an easy way out. Always rushes and never fully listens to what is ailing you. Assumes without accurate information. Rude and not dependable whatsoever if you need anything out of the norm. Does not have any compassion and doesn't care whatsoever as long as he's getting paid. His nurse is rude and obnoxious and will hang up on a patient for expressing any concerns or if you have any questions. She's loud and rude as well. Will not recommend to anyone! Waste of your time and money going here.
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Franklin S Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrestige Primary Care, 4501 Maccorkle Ave SW Ste 301, South Charleston, WV
Dr. Franklin S Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.