Dr. Franklin S Moore Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Franklin S Moore?

Patient

OMG, Dr. Scott Moore is AMAZING, I will never go to another doctor, my first visit with him, from seeing another doc that keep telling my I was fine, Dr. Moore knew right away something was wrong. He saved my Life. I had Thyroid Cancer.

Recently, I have had a lot of health problems and I don't know what I would've done without Dr. Moore . He has went out of his way to help me . His nurse is so friendly and took time to go over my test results with me. I highly recommend Dr Moore !!!

Do not waste your time or money on this "dr"

Horrible experience with this dr. He is not friendly not caring. He's all about the money and nothing else. Doesn't try to resolve any issues with the patient he always looks for an easy way out. Always rushes and never fully listens to what is ailing you. Assumes without accurate information. Rude and not dependable whatsoever if you need anything out of the norm. Does not have any compassion and doesn't care whatsoever as long as he's getting paid. His nurse is rude and obnoxious and will hang up on a patient for expressing any concerns or if you have any questions. She's loud and rude as well. Will not recommend to anyone! Waste of your time and money going here.

Dr. Franklin S Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.