Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott Moose has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He is very smart and if he is not completely sure after trying things he will refer you on. He does believe in keeping our costs down by not doing a million tests!!! His staff is always courteous and kind! Very helpful and have never had a problem getting an appointment:) Great choice for a doctor!! Thanks for all you do!!
Dr. Moose has always impressed me as an extremely knowledgeable & caring physician. I have never felt as though he was rushing with me to get to the next patient. I can tell by his comments, diagnoses and conversation that Dr. Moose stays current with all the latest in medicine, including pharmaceuticals. He should be considered one of the best for St. John's and certainly in Nixa as well. Would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Moose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John's Regional Health Center
21 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Scott Moose accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Moose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nixa, MO.