Dr. Scott R Morehead Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Morehead?

I could not brag enough about Dr. Morehead. Unfortunately, I lost my first two babies within the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Dr. Morehead immediately ran tests to help me figure out what was wrong. I am happy to report that I have a beautiful 2 year old son now. His professionalism, compassion, and knowledge combined make for a wonderful doctor who makes you feel at ease. I could never be more thankful for Dr. Morehead. If you ever read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the wonderful doctor that you are and helping bring my lil guy into this world! You helped make my dreams of becoming a mommy come true. :)

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Morehead has been my OB doctor for 3 pregnancies. He's wonderful. He takes time to answer all your questions. Getting an appointment to see him is difficult due to his popularity. However, he's well worth the wait.

Highly recommend, he is so nice, he listens, then he suggest, then you come to a decision together on what would be the best course of treatment. As soon as he found my cancer, he sent me to a specialist right away. Thank You,Dr. Morehead.