Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Muir
Dr. Scott Muir, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hazleton, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Muir is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Hazleton, Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center and Greater Hazleton Health -Broa, Hazleton, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Muir has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 21
Doctor Muir has been my doctor for at least 20 years and has helped me through a very difficult pregnancy, a miscarriage, and a number of other health issues. I would not consider any other doctor. He is caring, considerate, compassionate, and kind. I have my wonderful son thanks to him and I am so very glad he is my doctor.
My idea of ââvisiting this doctor was to prepare me for not having more children, and his first suggestion was the Essure and after that my life is a mess and the doctor does not believe everything I'm going through has poisoned my body and still recommending despite all the side effects that is causing thousands of women.
Dr. Muir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Greater Hazleton Health -Broa, Hazleton, Pa
Hazleton-St Joseph Med Ctr, Hazleton, Pa
27 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1989
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Scott Muir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMuir Ob/Gyn Associates, 1000 Alliance Dr, Hazleton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott Muir in this video.
Dr. Scott Muir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazleton, PA.