Dr. Scott M Munroe Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Munroe?

The best experience in the worst situation

Dr Munroe was by far the best experience I've ever had with a surgeon. I had a complicated and potentially life altering pair of ankle injuries and Dr Munroe was very forward and honest. He did everything in his power to be sure that I was comfortable and that my injuries were as close to a 100% recovery as possible. At every step along the way he was very informative, very kind and genuine. Years later, I am trouble free on both ankles and can only attribute this to Dr Munroe. He is THE DR to see for foot and ankle injuries.

Awesome Doctor!

I don't care much for Scott and White and I don't care much for the office staff...appointment setters and clerks... but Dr Munroe is an excellent doctor as is his nurse. I had lost hope in finding out what was wrong with me. After many years of pain and many different doctors, I went to Dr Munroe who was able to accurately diagnose my condition. He is very caring and will spend time to answer any questions you may have. You don't feel rushed or feel like you are just another number.