Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott R Musick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Scott R Musick has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
Great doctor that truly listens!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Musick - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Musick - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Musick - Posted on March 6th, 2015
I have had some serious medical issues for a long time now, but almost every doctor I have seen, has pushed me off, acting like I only wanted meds. I hate taking medications so this couldn't be further from the truth. I just want to feel better so I can give my children the time and attention they need. Dr. Musick listens to me, and does anything he can to help me. I would not see anyone else.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Musick - Posted on November 20th, 2014
Dr.Musick sterotyped me in the worst way. I wasn't given an opportunity to be questioned or give an explanation. He was always very arrogant in his approach and it just seemed like he went through the motions. He never seemed to really care about what I had going on. As long as he could do the bare minimum for you, then he's good. Never recommend or return.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Musick - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2013, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2015, 2008, 2014, 2017, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Scott R Musick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHWEST MEDICAL PLAZA, 1102 NW Lowes Ave Ste 2, Bentonville, AR
Dr. Scott R Musick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.