Dr. Scott R Musick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Musick?

Great doctor that truly listens!

Doctor Musick does a great job of listening to your concerns and symptoms; orders timely labs and makes you feel comfortable with the conversation. If you are looking for a doctor that practices with the latest knowledge of medicine, look no further!

Best DR

I have had some serious medical issues for a long time now, but almost every doctor I have seen, has pushed me off, acting like I only wanted meds. I hate taking medications so this couldn't be further from the truth. I just want to feel better so I can give my children the time and attention they need. Dr. Musick listens to me, and does anything he can to help me. I would not see anyone else.

Arrogant

Dr.Musick sterotyped me in the worst way. I wasn't given an opportunity to be questioned or give an explanation. He was always very arrogant in his approach and it just seemed like he went through the motions. He never seemed to really care about what I had going on. As long as he could do the bare minimum for you, then he's good. Never recommend or return.

Best doctor I have ever had!

I love Dr. Musick, he seems to always listen to what I need and takes care me as he sees fit. I trust him and will continue to use him for as long as he is practicing in AR. Note: Wait time was a little longer because computers were down. It usually takes about 10 minutes in tha waiting room

B

I am a senior who babysits my 2 small grandchildren. I have been in Arkansas a year and a half and a patient of Dr. Musick since I got here on the recommendation of my children. I have always found him to be deeply concerned about my medical problems and available when I need help for me, my husband, or the grandchildren. He is the first DO I have ever used, and because of the excellent care he has provided, I now prefer him over an MD. I give him 10 stars in all areas of his practice.

Horrible Experience

Dr. Musick has been my PCP for about 3 years, but I will never see him again. Last week, I made an appointment because I had been running a fever over 102 for 6 days. He spent about 5 minutes with me, looked at my throat, nose, etc. and told me it was a viral infection. He gave me mild anitbiotics to prevent a secondary infection and sent me on my way. Three days later, I still had the fever and left a message for the nurse telling her how bad I felt and if they thought I needed to come back in for different medications. After two hours waiting for the return phone call, I decided to go to a convenient care clinic. Upon walking in and describing my problem, the receptionist immediately called a nurse. After taking my vitals and consulting with the doctor there, the nurse sent me to the emergency room.At the emergency room I was diagnosed with pneumonia in my right lung and she assured me that it would have been there three days before when I saw Dr. Musick. He missed the diagnosis of an extremely serious illness.Ironically, while I was in the ER hooked up to IV antibiotics, Dr. Musick's nurse finally called and left a message. It stated that she had talked with Dr. Musick, he said it was probably the viral infection lingering, to keep taking my antibiotics, ibuprofen for fever and to come back the next week if I wasn't feeling better by then. It was an absolute failure on the part of Dr. Musick and his staff.

Wonderful family doctor!!

Dr. Musick is excellent for kids and adults. Seems to stay up on the latest in medical and medication news. Very satisfied with him and his staff.

Very caring

Great with all ages, from my small baby to my 89 year old grandmother. Dr. Musick is now the PCP for about 15 of my immediate and extended family members.

Dr. Scott R Musick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.