Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott M Naum has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott M Naum has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Scott M Naum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I didn't get to see Dr. Naum because I was told he was in Martins Ferry, not Wheeling where I was. The large lady at reception didn't bother to get my name, only told me to go to Martins Ferry, when I specifically said I had an appointment in Wheeling, with Dr. Naum. I left the office, then had a call saying that I was wrong in saying my appointment was with Dr. Naum, that it was Dr. Voellinger (neither of whom I had seen - my first visit), and to come back in because they were "slow" today. I know why - the doctor(s) may be fine, but office personnel are incompetent. I will not waste my time running from office to office when the receptionist doesn't even know where I am supposed to be. Can't trust a doctor who employs such personnel.
My son waited 7 months for an appointment after they called and rescheduled his appointment twice. He has severe gastrointestinal problems and spends almost everyday in pain. After rescheduling the appointment when the day of the appointment finally came they refused to see him due to his age even though they have known his age since the original refferal
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Naum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaum Medical Associates, 222 N 5th St Ste 102, Martins Ferry, OH
Dr. Scott M Naum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.