Dr. Scott Neumann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Neumann?

great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Love Dr. Neumann's approach to all aspects of health. He is very detailed and a dedicate listener.

Money Grab

Posted on March 12th, 2014

This Dr has stated I will need my medication for life. Yet, when it's time to refill the prescription they demand I come in for a quick weight, blood pressure and "hi, how's it going" office visit. All of his for $150. It's simply a money grab who cares more about taking his patient's money than he does about caring for their well being. Absolutely brutal family practice in my humble opinion.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Nothing but good experiences for over a year, Dr. Scott and his staff helped me with a condition that had plagued me for years, intestinal distress.

Quackery at its best. Thinks he knows everything about everything

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

This is one of those doctors that you wonder how he got through medical school. Please remember the person who graduated last is still called doctor. My experience with this D.O. was horrible. He put me on mediction that almost pushed me to suicide. He then was unable to help me when I was desperate. I finally found a good doctor and all turned out well, but this guy is one of those doctors that thinks he knows everything about everything. He will end up being sued. He is dangerous and should not be practicing medicine. He is a D.O. not an M.D. so be carefull. He failed me and my wife and his staff is really strange. You have been warned.

great doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2010

my son see dr,neumann, my son has many health issuses and doc isentunedto this and does not judge him he does get on him in a way my son understands we have only had one other doc, that was good to my son and so blessed that our insurance agent got us to see doc, my son will not tell if he is hurting, sick,he does have mental issues, and some regular doctors have trouble working with a person like this and doc just dove in he was very honest with me when he could not ansewer a question he did sugest we check with one of the other doctors my son has, i like that honest,upfront, my son likes the doc and allows him to call him by his nickname, the staff is great they never do any thing till they tell him what is going on,and this should be important to every body if the staff cares your doctor is normally just as good i tell all my friends about him, and i hope in the next few months he takes my insurance. so i can see him. if you need a careing doctor and staff these are the ones.

Great staff and Dr

Posted on January 25th, 2010

His bedside manner is fabulous and I never feel rushed. He listens and treats me as a whole: mind, body and soul vs just saying it's this or that, giving me drugs and going on to the next patient.

Posted on November 18th, 2009

The Dr. and his staff are great! I have yet to have any problems with any of them and I have been going to the office shortly after they opened.

Great Doctor