Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott S Oh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Look no further... Dr. oh is a very caring, professional man. My waiting room time is never long even if they have to work me in. If Dr. Oh feels that another doctor may treat your condition better he will give a referal instead of having you coming back to him repeatedly. He also is very good about running diagnositic tests to help with his treatment plan. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Oh and I am happy to say he is my doctor.
Dr. Oh was assigned to me by the hospital when I developed a blood clot in my lung after gall bladder surgery. I truely believe that if he had not been my doctor I would not have survived. The care he gave me while I was in the hospital and the after care since I have been home have made the difference in my being very limited in my activities to returning to almost my pre surgery strength. Not only did he care for my physical health he helped me deal with the mental problems I faced because of my limited activities while recovering. He is an excellent doctor!
He is an awesome doctor. Doesn't rush you in and out. Takes the time to listen to your problems. Inputs all you say into a computer. I haven't had a doctor that cared and was sincere in a long time. I highly recommend Dr. Oh to anyone who has several problems going in with your body and is tired of doctors who don't listen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Scott S Oh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Medical Services, 3000 N Litchfield Rd Ste 120, Goodyear, AZ
Dr. Scott S Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.