Dr. Scott S Oh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott S Oh?

A caring and intelligent doctor. He's tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to finding out what's wrong and fixing it.

Looking for a good Doctor?

Look no further... Dr. oh is a very caring, professional man. My waiting room time is never long even if they have to work me in. If Dr. Oh feels that another doctor may treat your condition better he will give a referal instead of having you coming back to him repeatedly. He also is very good about running diagnositic tests to help with his treatment plan. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Oh and I am happy to say he is my doctor.

Saved My Life

Dr. Oh was assigned to me by the hospital when I developed a blood clot in my lung after gall bladder surgery. I truely believe that if he had not been my doctor I would not have survived. The care he gave me while I was in the hospital and the after care since I have been home have made the difference in my being very limited in my activities to returning to almost my pre surgery strength. Not only did he care for my physical health he helped me deal with the mental problems I faced because of my limited activities while recovering. He is an excellent doctor!

He is an awesome doctor. Doesn't rush you in and out. Takes the time to listen to your problems. Inputs all you say into a computer. I haven't had a doctor that cared and was sincere in a long time. I highly recommend Dr. Oh to anyone who has several problems going in with your body and is tired of doctors who don't listen.