Dr. Scott Olitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Olitsky?

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I am an adult patient and he is the best dr I have seen.

Terrible

Posted on June 26th, 2013

This doctor was terrible. We weren't even scheduled to see him but our regular doctor was out of town on an emergency. He came in and spent NO time even examining my child, and cut me off mid sentence and said she needed glasses and it should correct the problem and handed me a prescription. He said try this and follow up in six weeks. I paid 115.00 against my better judgement and just had a follow up today with her REGULAR doctor and sure enough, was told the glasses aren't helping toward our goal for what her problems are. I am beyond disgusted I wasted my money on these glasses and even more disgusted the doctor is allowed to even treat children if he can't take the time and care necessary to make sure they have what they need. I will NEVER see this doctor again.

With great confidence...

Posted on July 27th, 2011

My daughter is 2-1/2 & has been diagnosed with cataracts at 2 months & now glaucoma. Dr Hug, Dr Olitsly & Dr Stahl have been the most professional & emphatic team of surgeons we've dealt with. With only a small handful of surgeons in the country that have experience in this field we are so happy we have them. They have given us the strength & confidence to tackle all that she goes through. We are grateful for CMH & their staff.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Arrogant & Condescending.... not helpful to my child's needs.

Posted on January 7th, 2009

Dr. Olitsky is a great doctor. He has been with our son since he was 6 months old and diagnosed with congetal glucoma. Dr. Olitsky never talks over our heads and is always willing to help and answer any questions.

Posted on June 9th, 2008

Our son's eyes crossed suddenly. Dr. Olitsky was able to calmly explain what happened, and what could be done to remedy the situtation. He ended up having eye surgery. Dr. Olitsky addressed our fears/questions in depth prior to the procedure, while still explaining all of the risks. He did an excellent job relating to our child. The procedure went very well. We had a very good experience with Dr. Olitsky and the staff at Childern's Mercy.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017