Dr. Scott Oxenhandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Oxenhandler?

He’s The Best!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

He listens, spends time and takes a real interest. I had a need to change physicians after many years with my former doctor. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to find a one that I would care for as much. Dr O is excellent! I’m so glad that I did make a change! No regrets! Great office staff too! Will definitely recommend to my family and friends!

BEST PCP

Posted on October 4th, 2017

From the minute you walk into the office you can feel the warmth and caring. I loved that he spent 45 minutes with me on my first visit and I feel that he really listened to me and my concerns. Excellent; caring; proficient. I recommend him very highly

Great Doc

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I went to Dr Oxenhandler because my Dr was retiring, so I didn't think he would be as good as my original. BUT I was wrong. Very friendly, knowledge is off the shelf, takes his time with you, will answer all you questions, extremely thorough and up to date in the latest medical info. I have recommend him to friends and they really like him and his ways also. He has a great staff. This place is a 5 star for me and my husband.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

A very thorough exam. Very attentive, gave ample opportunity for questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend for others needing a primary physician. Office staff were very helpful.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Worst Dr. I ever went to.

The Best

Posted on December 4th, 2008

Convinced me of quitting smoking at my first visit in 1991. Still my primary physician. Sincere, honest, respectful, and very knowledgeable.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017