Dr. Scott Brown Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Brown?

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I have seen Dr. Brown twice in the ER and each time I have been severly misdiagnosed. One time he gave me a prescription for lotrimin for an allergic reaction to poison ivy! Lotrimin is over the counter!

His concern of patients health!!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

I personally think he is a "poor" excuse for a doctor!!!! I had taking my 18 month old child to ER for a high fever and a abscess on her left thigh/buttocks. He treated her for the fever but did nothing for the abscess! " He said it was a yeast infection and done absolutly no test to back his diagnoses." We made two more trips to ER with a fever of 104 and hesaid a fever that high would not cause any brain damage!! He still did nothing about abscess.. Because of his lack of care and concern, my child had to have surgery!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017