Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Kelly
Dr. Scott Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maricopa, AZ, with other offices in Laveen, AZ and Saline, MI (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital, Oaklawn Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Scott Kelly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maricopa, AZ.