Dr. Scott Phillips Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Scott Phillips?

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

this practice STINKS

Good doc. thorough

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Mystery after hours house calls

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr Phillips prefers to visit his patience while in Jefferson while they are asleep in bed after 3AM. no one then can see him coming or going....he showed up while spouse in Jefferson Hospital after 3am not expecting to see anyone there awake. insisted I had to use doctors referred by his group; never identified himself when came in room. scolded the nurses for not advising him "a fire behind the door"..very unprofessional...

Looking toa dd to your bill

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Loves to order tests. Since moving to their new building years ago it seems like the number of tests he orders has dramatically increased.

Late night hospital call

Posted on June 24th, 2014

My husband was admitted to Jefferson Hosp 6/2/14. He belongs to Brentwood Medical Group patient to Dr. Carnivale; while there into the 2nd week one late night a man entered his room 3 AM; he was asleep; I had stayed there. The man never identified himself;thought one of the male nurses. As he questioned me not my husband who was asleep as was 3AM. As he talked & argued with me as I said we were not satisfied with one of the renal dr he said "we had to use her". He then identified himself as Dr Phillips from Brentwood Medical. I stated if this dr or him showed again like this they would not get paid. Shortly after he left the nurse on duty said he came out and blasted her for not warning her I was in there. Apparently he makes a practice of these late night calls and never speaks to the patient; after home and bills started to roll in another charge from him-we never physically saw him. Who attends patience at 3AM?

Terrible bedside manner, cold and rude

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I switched medical groups, to find a new pcp. I contacted BMG and got Scott Phillips. Never asked if I needed any refills on my prescription, could have cared less about the pain I was in, he said take it up with your pain dr.--- then I heard Carnivale is just as bad. Is there any really "GOOD" doctors out there any more, do any of them care about patients being in pain. , I wouldn't let my dog be in pain let alone a human. Phillips should just get a job behind a desk in some health insurance company instead of practicing medicine.

Don't see this Dr.-you will not be pleased!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

This Dr. has poor bedside manner. When he saw of my family members in the hospital he would come in at 2 or 3 am to see them and then cut them off when they asked questions pertaining to what was going on with them. He did not know my husbands meds he was on that were appropriate and then when he finally looked at them he stopped them inapropriately. And when my my mother was in the hospital she had blood in her urine and he didn't want to order a simple urinalysis for her until hassled to do so! I am an RN of 19 years and in my opinion he is horrible! You are just a number to him!

Posted on May 11th, 2017