Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott C Pike has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Scott C Pike has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Scott C Pike is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have never felt more like a number in my life. McDonald's employees seem to care more about my physical well being. I would never refer someone to this doctor. He is a nice enough guy for the few seconds you see him. However, if you expect any kind of caring or attention to your problems or needs, find another doctor.
Dr. Pike is currently treating my grandfather. He removed his kidney last spring. Since that time Dr. Pike has repeatedly gone above and beyond the call of duty. He is promptly responsive to all phone calls. He checked on my grandfather several times during his hospital stay. His competent treatment has been a source of comfort to the entire family. I highly recommend Dr. Pike.
Dr. Pike is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Scott C Pike accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology Of Indiana, 12188A N Meridian St Ste 200, Carmel, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott C Pike in this video.
Dr. Scott C Pike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.