Dr. Scott Press Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Scott Press?

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I saw Dr. Press about a month ago. I was totally impressed by is compassion and empathy. I found him to be extremly intelligent. I was amazed at how clean his office was and how kind and empathic his staff was especially his nurse. He is well worth the wait.

Do not see

Posted on September 9th, 2017

No compassion

Posted on March 18th, 2017

My father who has prostate had outpatient procedure and Doctor was supposed to call with results. He didn't, I happened to catch him as he was leaving. On one visit my father was ill while waiting. I grabbed garbage can to keep from getting on floor. Doctor was informed, took garbage bag. I had to use bathroom and found him telling front desk staff, all had disgusted look on their faces. I left and never took my father back there.

Steer clear of this QUACK!

Posted on September 30th, 2012

I went see Dr. Press after several bouts of blood in my urine. Not only was his office staff surly and unprofessional, but once you meet the doctor you can see why. They mirror their employer. This behavior, however, is secondary to the borderline malpractice purpetrated by this joke of a doctor! After rushing me through the exam he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic, told me I had a UTI and blew me out the door. At the insistence of my wife I sought a second opinion and after an immediate Cystoscopy, I am now under going treatment for bladder cancer due to a small but highly aggressive tumor. Thank God my wife was smart enough to realize something was amiss, and shame on Dr. Press for his negligent and cavalier attitude toward his patients. His bedside manner is abysmal, his breath is atrocious, and his followup is non existent!Steer clear of this QUACK!

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Overall, an excellent experience. Explained diagnosis properly and made me fell comfortable during the exam. Will certainly go back for follow-up visits.

Dr Press is great

Posted on October 7th, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Press for over 15 years. He is the main urologist to see in town and is always kind and courteous. We give him our highest recc.

Dr. Press cares !

Posted on June 7th, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Press for over 13 years. He is always up on the newest technology and has received many accolades. He saved my Dad's life. He is the best.

Excellent, caring doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Press was great. He took the time to discuss with me my problem and explainhow he would treat it. He is an expert in urinary incontinence. He gave me my life back.

Posted on November 27th, 2017