Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott W Puza MD
Dr. Scott W Puza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott W Puza has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Scott W Puza has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
29 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Scott W Puza Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott W Puza's office for more information.
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-4010
More about Dr. Scott W Puza
As your physician, I value my relationship with you. And I know that maintaining a good relationship means being able to communicate with each other. My colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online so that we can stay in touch more easily. Because the better connected we are, the healthier you are.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE HAYWARD MEDICAL CENTER, 3555 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA
Dr. Scott W Puza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.