Dr. Scott Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Greenberg?

Lower Back Pain & Rotator Cuff Success!

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr. Greenberg has treated me for lower back pain and for rotator cuff tears in my right shoulder. I suffered with lower back pain for decades and nothing gave me full or lasting pain relief until Dr. Greenberg performed Prolotherapy and PRP on me. The pain relief was immediate and after a series of treatments over several months I am now completely pain free. I had Stem Cell therapy for two rotator cuff tears and in only a few months I was pain free with normal range of motion. I only wish that I had gone to Dr. Greenberg sooner rather than enduring the pain for so long.

I'm better than I was before my injury!

Posted on December 10th, 2017

I went to see Dr Greenberg after conventional sports medicine said my shoulder injury was not going to improve without surgery, and there were no guarantees. I did NOT want surgery, especially without a guarantee. Let it be known that I am a very active athlete who competes in obstacle races and Ninja warrior competitions. Dr. Greenberg diagnosed my problem and recommended PRP to help heal my injury. At the time of my injury, it was painful to lift my arm and I couldn’t even wash my hair with my right arm, just putting on a shirt was excruciating! After being treated with PRP every three weeks, my shoulder began to improve, within 4 months the pain was gone and the mobility was back! After 6 months I was back working out! Now one year later I am better than 100% and competing at a higher level than ever! By the way, I am 53 years old! Dr. G gets an A++ from me, I highly recommend him and his approach to medicine!

A doctor you can trust

Posted on December 10th, 2017

When I saw Dr. Greenberg a few years ago I was in really bad shape. I was in constant pain 24/7; standing, sitting, sleeping. It didn’t matter what I was doing, the pain was unbearable. After one treatment with him the difference was night and day and I immediately had pain relief. I received treatment for several months, and he was completely up front with me that every injury is different and may require multiple visits. I saw several highly recommended doctors before seeing Dr. Greenberg and they all recommended I should have surgery without even trying to explore any other options. My body feels better than ever and I have him to thank for that. To this day he is the only doctor that I trust and I have sent several people his way over the years and they feel the same way.

The doctor of last resort

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

After sustaining a serious head injury, I was left totally abandoned by many top New York doctors who had no clue how to fix me. At the time, I was experiencing an array of different symptoms including migraine headaches, blurry vision, anxiety, rapid heart rate, insomnia, intense muscle contractions in my neck/shoulders and intolerable pain which left me hospitalized on Christmas Day. By chance, I stumbled upon a news article about Dr. Greenberg and a rather unique protocol he used to successfully treat an NHL hockey player suffering with a similar case of “Post Concussion Syndrome.” I called down to his office and within a few hours received a call back from Dr. Greenberg himself. I scheduled a consult for the next day, where he reviewed my relatively normal MRIs and x-rays, which offered very little insight into my condition. When Dr. Greenberg performed his physical examination it became apparent that he knew precisely what I was dealing with. Dr. Greenberg discovered many tender spots in my neck— damage to my cervical facets, transverse processes and occiput. This damage was causing significant neck tightness, resulting in a straightening of my cervical spine, as well as nerve compression resulting in autonomic dysfunction. Up until this point, my New York doctors were treating me as if I had a brain injury and never once looked at my neck! Dr. Greenberg recommended platelet rich plasma injections into my skull base, neck and shoulders in order to force the damaged tissue to heal. As my neck got stronger, my neurological symptoms began to improve. I have met dozens of patients in Dr. Greenberg’s waiting room who are eager to share their success stories, and I have never heard of a single adverse reaction to Dr. Greenberg’s prolotherapy, PRP, or stem cell procedures (aside from normal swelling and inflammation which is to expected and a necessary component for recovery). His staff is as kind and compassionate as he is, which is a refreshing break from the sharp attitudes you find in many doctor offices today. No doubt, depending on the severity of an injury, the healing process can be arduous, but the results are well worth it, especially when you consider the alternative. Dr. Greenberg’s treatment has provided me a chance at a total recovery I never thought possible without undergoing a risky surgery with often poor outcomes. Dr. Greenberg was the 21st healthcare practitioner I saw for this injury and the only one who got it right.

Better Than Most Doctors, But I’m Not Satisfied

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Dr. Greenberg is way better than the majority of doctors I’ve gone to for my problems, but I’m still not satisfied with the treatment I’ve received from him. He truly has a gift in his ability to examine a body and know where a patient is feeling pain. However, knowing where someone is feeling pain isn’t the same as knowing where something is damaged. After getting multiple PRP treatments by him and having success at the beginning but eventually plateauing, I asked Dr. Greenberg multiple times if ultrasound would show my ligament damage. He told me that it would not show my damage. Eventually, I got tipped off by one of his ex-patients that told me that Dr. Greenberg had hit one of his nerves (I’ve been told by other prolotherapists that it’s easier to not hit nerves if you use guided ultrasound while doing injections), and that he’d started going to someone else and found out that Dr. Greenberg hadn’t injected the right place because of where fluid showed on the imaging. That made me decide to get my problems checked with ultrasound. At that appointment, I found out that my obliquus capitis inferior muscle was torn and that Dr. Greenberg hadn’t injected it at all. There was also damage in my upper back that showed on ultrasound. I talked it over with Dr. Greenberg, and he told me that just because there was damage there didn’t mean it was the major source of my problems. However, I don’t know if I agree with that because the other prolotherapist I saw said that because Novocain injected into my OCI lowered my pain and because muscle relaxers helped me reduce my pain, there was a good chance that it was a significant contributor to my pain. I haven’t had enough injections into my OCI to know who is right (I’ve only had one round of injections), but I’m very disappointed in the way Dr. Greenberg initially answered my questions about ultrasound. I understand that I did ask about ligament damage, and the way he answered could have been interpreted that he was telling me that my ligament damage wouldn’t show (and it didn’t), but he made it out like it was so useless that I was under the impression that nothing would show. Plus, he was completely unaware that my OCI was torn. That’s the major reason I have an issue with his practice but there also have been a few other red flags. He prescribed me a supplement I shouldn’t have been taking because of my food allergies. He also told me that even if my testosterone was at absolute zero, he wouldn’t give me testosterone because I’m female. All that being said, my pain levels are lower than when I started with him, and I don’t have any lasting physical damage from his treatments.

Dr Scott Greenberg is the best.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I came to Dr. Greenberg with chronic back pain after a right hip replacement and arthritis in my left ankle and was told I needed a total ankle replacement. I had constant pain just walking to my car and the limping was making my back hurt worse, I have tried every form of therapy I even changed my diet but as my ankle continued to get worse it was compensating my back and new right hip, I was reading about Stem Cells and PRP therapy were I came across Dr. Scott Greenberg. I made an appt i ended up having the Stem Cells injections then the PRP and Prolotherapy every month from May till August. I traveled 3 hours each way and i was worried if this would work but the confidence i felt leaving his office i can't put in words. Dr. Greenberg is so kind and Mary his nurse and the staff are wonderful. But most important i am now walking 1 mile i have no pain at all in my ankle. The swelling has gone down and my back feels 80% better. i still have to finish my treatment due to the condition of my back but i am not taking any narcotics only Tylenol Arthritis, I believe in this treatment it works !!! I am 51 years old and my family and co-workers have seen me go from not being able to walk and in constant pain and depressed and now i am back walking and happy. I want to tell as many people i can about Dr. Greenberg's treatment and i am one of his many patients that he has helped. Thank you Erin Pinto

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I am so thankful to Dr. Scott Greenberg for helping me get my life back. I am a gymnast, shooter and am a very active person. Before seeing Dr. Greenberg, I was in constant pain from an ongoing back injury. The pain was interfering with my performance both in shooting as well as gymnastics. After being treated for the first time I began to feel better and competed in the 4-H National Shooting Sports Championships. I was able to take home 23 in the country for The sporter air rifle class. Without Dr. Greenbergs help, I would not have been able to do as well as I did. I am currently working towards returning to gymnastics and my back is feeling better than it has in nearly two years! Thanks for all the help and encouragement Dr!

Saved me!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Im 43 years old and my arthritis was at the point that I couldn't exercise and would limp around until lunch every day. After visiting dr greenberg and getting extensive allergy testing and other treatments i feel amazing. I was pain free in a few months and back to exercising every day. - Alex Picker

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I became aware of Dr. Scott Greenberg after a long an arduous search for a doctor who was not looking to take my knees, but who had alternative protocols that did not require drugs, pain pills and a lot of the things the medical industry is guilty of. Not only did he help me become ambulatory again (after a car accident), but he helped me balance my body, and shed an inordinate amount of weight I had gained from not being able to get around. He's pleasant to deal with; he does not string you along if he can't help you - he tells you so. But when he can and does help you, he expects you to be as knowledgeable as he is, so he makes sure he tells you all you need to know to make an informed decision. He's wholistic, and always improving, yet down to earth. I have referred several friends and associates to him who have had great success in working with him. I've yet to come across a doctor who matches him. He is so popular - but he takes the time with each patient to make sure they have what they need - so it may take a little longer to see him. But it is well worth the wait - of course if it's an emergency they go out of their way to accommodate you. Doctors should be studying him. They might learn something.

Very professional experienced doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr Greenberg is great, he listens to my problems and he does everything he can to make sure I get better. I have been seeing him for a while now for prolotherapy. I've seen many doctors in the past who couldn't do anything for me regardless of being well known and experienced. Dr Greenberg has been a breath of fresh air, he knows what he's doing and it's actually working so far! I had numbness in my legs and toes, and recently I've been feeling a lot more and moving things I couldn't before. I have no negative things to say about him, he's definitely a doctor I'd recommend to anyone going through similar issues.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF THIS WELLNESS CENTER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS...GREAT DOCTORS....IN MY PURSUIT OF A DOCTOR FOR A KNEE DIAGNOSIS I HAD RECEIVED, I DECIDED I WOULD CONSULT WITH DR GREENBERG BECAUSE I PREFER 'NATURAL' HEALING AS OPPOSED TO DRUGS/SURGICAL REMEDIES.... I HAD STEM CELL AND PRP ON BOTH KNEES AND FEEL REMARKABLE, AFTER 6 MONTHS OF TREATMENT.. BECAUSE THIS PROCEDURE IS SO SUCCESSFUL ON MY KNEES, DR. GREENBERG IS NOW ADMINISTERING PRP IN MY NECK FROM A TRAUMATIC CAR ACCIDENT 35 YEARS AGO! I AM DAILY ABLE TO FEEL IMPROVEMENT IN MY NECK AND ABLE TO ROTATE FROM SIDE TO SIDE WITH MUCH MORE EASE .. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY SURGICAL DECISION.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG