Dr. Scott R Hannum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Hannum?

One of the best doctors I have ever met

I had venous laser ablation out in Utah. The doctor out there left me in terrible pain. Dr. Hannum believed he could fix this pain and that he did ! I didn't realize the pain I had before and now I am am fantastic. I have even taken off 11 pounds!

Beware when going to see this doctor

simply put, I would not allow this Doctor to see my dog! Beware…..if you find yourself in his office please get a second opinion!

World's BEST Board Certified Vascular Surgeon

Dr. Hannum is an expert in his field. He is thoughtful to his patients and takes good care of each one. My aunt had bad varicose veins and leg pain. She was able to get an appointment in his new Poinciana location, the wait wasn't long, the procedure he did helped her out tremendously! She loved her experience with him and all his staff. His staff are also bilingual and very educated about each procedure Dr. Hannum does. They make each visit simple and like family. Best office and Doctor.

Dr. Scott R Hannum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.