Dr. Scott Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Ross?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Ross is the best!

Posted on October 28th, 2017

My consultation with Dr. Ross was very thorough. He was very patient, caring and requested test to determine the origin of my pain. After an injection in my back, I can truly say I am pain free! His staff was friendly, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross to anyone suffering sever pain.

Didnt even get into the appointment

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Smug staff that treat you like crap if your on Medicaid. Im 100% disabled and hurting really bad. I even stopped into office to see if I could be booked earlier and was dismissed when I got home with a message from office manager that my insurance wont let them do injections. FLAT LIE, I get them in my foot already. TOTALLY SMUG STAFF couldnt even talk to the doctor but you can bet where they get it from. Dont wiast your time and pain with these people. RUN!

Excellent experience!!! Best overall satisfaction!! Dr Ross and his staff really take care of their patients and pride in what they do!!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

The BEST Pain Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Ross has always been very concerned about me from the very first visit. He has always been very professional , polite, and interested in my issues. I recommend him all the time. He really is the BEST !

Dr. Ross is awesome!!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Ross is such a caring compassionate doctor. He listened to my problem and quickly had a solution. He knows I am private-pay and keeping that in mind, he prescribes meds that fit my budget and are also effective. Because I am private pay, he gave me prescriptions on paper instead of sending them electronically to pharmacies where I would have had to pay for all of them at once. This doctor is just amazing in how much he cares! If you don't like him, it's because you want to be the Dr...

Compassionate and knowledgeable

Posted on April 1st, 2017

I am so thankful to have Dr. Ross as my new pain management Doctor. He actually took the time to listen to me and my concerns. He suggested other options for my pain other than pills. Thank you for giving me my life back.

Outstanding Care

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

The care I received was such as a patient was outstanding. Everyone was courteous, caring and professional. I have had back pain for years but now I am pain free. I am ecstatic and more active than I have been in a long time. Thank you Dr. Ross and your whole staff.

Friendly, Professional & Very Helpful

Posted on March 16th, 2017

From scheduling through check-out, the entire process was smooth and it was obvious that I was not just some number to the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and committed to making sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was well informed about what to expect and what I needed to do. I would highly recommend Dr Ross and his staff to anyone.

He changed my life

Posted on March 13th, 2017

He is a wonderful, compassionate, skilled, personable, respectful, and I can go on and on.

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Best Specialty Doctor in his field. Professional, knowledgeable, compassionate.

Best pain specialist in Colorado

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Ross for over 4 years and still travel 110 miles round trip to see him since I've moved because he's worth the trip. I am young and have complex Spine issues and he's the first doctor that truly took the time to come up with a treatment plan that has allowed me to keep active and working in a demanding profession. He really listens and tailors treatment to your individual goals. He is also the best when it comes to injections and other pain management procedures. Can't recommend him more.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Ross several times now and he is nothing but excellent. He listens and he is concerned about one's well being.