Have you seen Dr. Scott R Sharp?

Very friendly and professional

Excellent care

Dr. Sharp is very friendly and makes it easy to be a patient. He was very helpful with answering all of my questions and follow-up appointments and made me feel that truly cared for my health

Great Doctor

Dr. Sharp is a knowledgeable and professional doctor. He takes time to answer questions and explains in terms I can understand.

Brilliant Experience

Very quick response. Got the appointment. Went there filled up paperwork. The nurse did all the prep work for the examination. Got seen quickly by Dr.Scott , phenomenal experience, quick diagnosis and plan of treatment and advanced follow up plan and I was out of there. Highly recommended.

Great experience at new denist

Great professional service with friendly staff who really care about their patients. Would highly recommend!

Best ENT!

No one really enjoys going to an ENT, especially if you have had surgery before and the results were disappointing. My Physician recommended Dr. Scott Sharp, and I can see why. His staff is so friendly and I immediately lost my jitters. Dr. Sharp is first rate and no fluff with diagnosis. I will be having subsequent visits and I know that I am definitely going to have the results I am looking for. I would definitely recommend Rocky Mountain (Colorado) ENT Associates!

Great office and doctor

The office personnel was so friendly and helpful. Dr. Sharp is very knowledgeable, friendly, and explains in English the procedure you are going to have and what he has found. Great doctor

The clinic at ENT was great 👍😀 Friendly compassionate people. I would recommend to anyone 😊

Great Doc

Knew history when he walked through the exam room door, then immediately, progressed to diagnosis and explained a treatment plan. Efficient, but still demonstrates compassion for patient.

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Sharp was great. I had 2 quick visits: 1 for a routine ear cleaning and another to evaluate a cough. The office staff was very professional and Dr. Sharp was great! Very friendly practice! Would recommend to anyone in need of an ENT!

Perfect

Perfect. I wish this was my dr. For everything.

Dr. Scott Sharp

Firstly, his assistant, is very knowledgeable, efficient, quick to set up for Dr. Sharp and friendly. Dr. Sharp is very friendly and ready to answer your questions both professionally and easily understood . I've given up my allergist for him because he is quicker to diagnose and remedy any of my present conditions. He's amazing!!!

Dr. Scott R Sharp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.

Dr. Scott R Sharp Is this you?