Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott R Stevens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott R Stevens has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Scott R Stevens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott R Stevens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I developed an infection of my left shoulder following a failed rotator repair surgery (not by Dr. Stevens). I was admitted to the hospital that day and was told that "Dr. Scott" would be doing the surgery to clean my shoulder out. So...I was looking for a Dr. Scott. He then introduced himself as Dr. Scott Stevens. Immediately I was comfortable. I did my follow up with Dr. Stevens. I've never met a more personable physician. I will definitely return if conditions warrant.
I'm surprised at the first review because that is how i would describe my first visit with Dr. Swanson, not Dr. Stevens. I was originally told to go home, take some Ibuprofen and live with it. But Dr. Stevens cared enough to give me a second opinion. Even though the MRI didn't show what the problem was, he believed me. He listened to me and could see how much pain I was in and had been for the better part of a year. Thank goodness he did. 5 weeks after the surgery I'm walking. I'm actually walking with little pain. I had been walking with so much pain i forgot what this feels like. But Dr. Stevens doesn't think he's done enough to help me, doesn't think he got it completely right and won't say its finished till he's sure. Wow, Imagine a Dr. who wants to do more for you. I'm very grateful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stevens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Scott R Stevens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic And Fracture Clinic, 1431 Premier Dr, Mankato, MN
Dr. Scott R Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mankato, MN.