Dr. Scott Rainey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rainey?

Take two aspirin and never call me again

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I went to see the doctor for a sudden change in my posture which I believe is related to collapsed vertebrate. Having a sudden and painful lump in my cervical vertebrae was not a cause for concern by him and he acted like I was nuts. I had an MRI and his staff told me I was supposed to have it with me when I came for the appointment. No one offered me a copy of my MRI at the time it was taken and the doctors staff were extremely rude about it. It was a waste of time it was a waste of money and I still have pain disfigurement and no diagnosis. All he said was, " I can't do anything for you".

Posted on March 16th, 2014

The procedure that Dr. Rainey performed ended with a staph infection.

Dr Scott Rainey review

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Not only is Dr. Rainey a good doctor, but he is a great humanitarian as well. If your looking for a Doctor who will listen to your concerns and properly diagnose, then actually repair you correctly the first time. Then this is your Doctor. He truly cares about his patients and will follow up accordingly till you are completely fixed. This doctor will find time for you and will not leave you hanging as most busy doctors will. This guy has learned humility somewhere during his life, and that is hard to find these days. This is truly a top notch person, doctor and human being. If you have back problems, call and make the appointment, with Dr. Scott Rainey, Tri-Rivers Orthopedics, you will not be sorry you did. Yours truly, very luck and thankful patient............

Posted on June 5th, 2017