Dr. Scott W Rallison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott W Rallison?

Wonderful Physician

I had two surgeries done by Dr Rallison in the past year, and only have positive things to say about him both in his skill and in his kindness. Both surgeries were due to very difficult miscarriages, one an emergency done in the middle of the night, the other scheduled after ultrasound found my little boy had passed away unexpectedly. Dr Rallison stepped in both times when it wasn't convenient for him and was very caring throughout. He made sure all our questions were addressed and also was upfront about the grieving that comes and that we could come back at any time for help as needed. I would recommend him to anyone. His receptionist also went above and beyond in kindness and caring towards us and our situation.

Very professional and yet very personal. Such a great doctor!

He made lots of time for me at each visit and was always listening to my concerns and questions. He was really helpful and optimistic when I was havin ...

Excellent OB/GYN!

Dr. Rallison is the most caring and thoughtful physician I have ever met. I have been under his care for more than ten years, and in that time I have never had one complaint. He is is thorough and competent. Because of his excellent skills he saved my life and my baby's. Dr. Rallison makes it a point to treat me like I am the only patient he has, and he, not his staff, is always the one to return my calls when I have questions. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Best ob in SLC

Dr Rallison was my ob for 3 years before I was pregnant for the first time. When I went for my first visit he dedicated 2 hours to my hubby and me to answer questions. He stayed after hours to deliver my baby and was incredible through out the 9 months.

Excellent, patient care

Dr. Rallison was my OB for my first baby, he did an amazing job at taking the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I have Crohn's disease and he took the time to specialize my care in consideration of this even though he did not originally have a lot of experience in treating crohn's pregnant women. I told him I did not want a C-section and he was completely on the same page as me. Even though he has a lot of experience with them (as he does them for the midwives at the hospital) his rates are around 7% which is lower than the national average. When things got rough towards the end of my delivery I was able to deliver safely and naturally with an episiotomy. He is kind, attentive, funny, and professional. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

I would never recommend this doctor! Not personable or trustworthy!

Dr. Rallison could never answer questions that my new doctor now answers easily. One visit Dr. Rallison spent 34 seconds in the room with me and I could tell he was bouncing from one room to the other and didn't care about my specific situation. It was my first pregnancy and new for me but him and his office staff could care less and were just going through the daily motions. I also wasn't impressed with his medical assistant. One time I asked her if my blood pressure was normal and she couldn't tell me yes or no. I asked her again the next time and she couldn't tell me. You would think she would look up a normal blood pressure in case she got that question again. Now that I have a new doctor that sits down and really cares and takes time to answer my questions I realize how terrible of a doctor that Scott Rallison was. He didn't care and I didn't trust him. I had to catch a lot of things that he didn't catch himself. I had to remind him to give me my Rhogam shot because he forgot three times. And when I would see him in the hallway he would never remember who I was. Probably because he never spent more than 2 minutes with me.

Dr. Rallison took care of me during a very difficult miscarriage. He is very compassionate and caring. He listens.

Good if proactive

Dr. Rallison delivered my first child. he did an extreamly good job and even took an "on call" shift to be there just because I was in labor and it owuld be throughout the night. He knows exactly what he's doing and did a fantastic job with my epesotomy.He does not just hand out information however. But he'll answer any and all questions you bring to him. You have to be proactive with him and ask for advice, details,and help with your problems.

helpful and knowledgeable

I thought Dr. Rallison got to the bottom of what I came in for and was very concerned and a great doctor. I would recommend him.

As a patient of Dr. Rallison, I was incredibly disappointed in his care. First, I received virtually no education despite it being my first pregnancy. No foods to avoid, encouragement of good behaviors, etc. I felt like I was on my own. That was manageable, though. However, my delivery and post-partum care was actually horrendous. The details of the delivery are too lengthy to describe, but suffice it to say that I am sure I could sue him if I were that type of person. I had tremendous pain for weeks after ("it'll get better") and he did nothing about it. I saw another OBGYN who solved the problem in her office THAT DAY. He is a nice man, but I felt he was a very poor OBGYN. Not proactive when it matters. On the plus side, baby is happy and healthy.

Dr. Rallison is a wonderful Doctor i would recommend him to everyone i know.