Dr. Scott E Renshaw Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Renshaw?

Caring Compassionate and Comprehensive

I have been a patient with Dr. Renshaw for several years. He has always been caring and comprehensive with my care. It is been easy to set an appointment and he has professional friendly staff. He always look forward for what need to do with annual tests and how to practice prevention. I am please to be his patient and would recommend him to my friends.

Still Waiting

Its been two months since I saw Dr Renshaw after driving several hours to be seen by him after being referred to him. Still waiting on his opinion on the next step. His front office lady at the IU location was very rude.

The best care

I travel over 30 miles to see Dr. Renshaw- he's the only doctor I've had who has been as compassionate and caring. He is all about taking care of his patients and not about the "glory" of being a doctor !

Allowing Patients to Detox on Pain Medication

Dr. Renshaw prescribed my pain medication. While waiting to be referred to a pain doctor (which took over 6 months, and never did happen) Dr. Renshaw decided he would stop prescribing my medication. It would have worked out fine if I would have known that was going to happen and could have tried to wein myself off; however, that did not happen. I ended up detoxing and became very ill. It is not recommended by any physician I have talked to that you stop "Cold Turkey" after taking these medications for years. I am happy to say that I no longer need to take any pain medication and that is absolutely NO Thanks to Dr. Renshaw......it was through the care of qualified compassionate physicians and staff.

Part Teacher - Part Doctor - 100% Caring

I've had two doctors in my entire life - Dr. Renshaw is one of them. I have trusted him with my care (I have an orphan's disease called HS) since I moved to Indiana. I cannot express how helpful he has been at times to tell me not to worry, or to show/tell me of other treatments that have show some positive outcomes; however, he has never demanded that I do one thing or another - he always encourages me to do what I can - and to not stress too much about what I can't. Yes, that's easier said than done - but nevertheless, I always feel, as a doctor, he cares deeply about his patients and their quality of life - as a teacher, he's there to think through issues with you - giving you guidance and knowledge along the way so that you are a better informed patient.With Dr. Renshaw, I have something that most patient likely only dream of having --- a doctor who I truly trust my life in his hands. I don't think there is another Doctor, at least that I've known or known of, that has an iota of the Doctor/Teacher "style" that I receive with Dr. Renshaw. It's a good thing we're both fairly young -- because I think I've found the doctor who will be with me until he either retires or one of us pass over to the afterlife (hopefully that's a long time off for both of us!)I'd trust my life and the life of any loved one in his hands! He might be part genius - but he's so humble he'd never admit it.